Join us for the Youngstown Flea's second annual indoor "Holiday Flea" in the beautiful DeYor Performing Arts Center! The City of Youngstown & CityScape has an annual Christmas Parade & Tree lighting every year on the first Friday of December, which coincides with the holiday flea. Enjoy the festivities outdoors + shop the Flea. Let's bring back the nostalgia of holiday shopping in the heart of downtown Youngstown.
12/1: Holiday Flea 4P-8P + City Parade & Tree Lighting
12/2: Holiday Flea 9A-1P (no parade)
It's beautiful indoors DeYor/Powers Auditorium. The venue boasts to bars with refreshments, two levels and gorgeous architecture. Parking is available in several nearby lots.
The merchandise that will be offered is the same high quality handmade merchandise that is featured at the Youngstown Flea. Vendors from Pittsburgh and Cleveland (and some even further) travel to Youngstown to showcase their craftsmanship. Items for sale include the following:
- Home decor, hand poured candles, seasonal decorations for indoors and outdoors
- Fashion, jewelry and accessories for the whole family
- Carved wood goods including artwork, bowls, razors and more
- Handmade desserts, jams and other food goods
- Bath and body products
- Stationary, cards, paper goods
- Vintage clothing, decor and nostalgic items
- Pet treats, toys, harnesses and more
- Unique artwork and salvaged items
- Great items for gift giving.... and so much more!